Centex Child Protection Court

Print Request email notification when page changesEmail Notify

Setting a Case on the Docket

1.  File a motion with the District Clerk with setting the order

2.  The District Clerk will notify the attorney of the setting date

3.  It is up to the attorney to notify all parties under the Rules of Civil Procedure.

PLEASE NOTE:  The setting order signed and received in court serves as notice regarding future hearings.

If any questions, please contact:

Yolanda Hawkins
Court Coordinator
Phone:  (254) 933-5345