Primary Runoff Election - May 22, 2018
January 1, 2018 - The first day to apply for an Annual Ballot by Mail for early voting of the March 6th Primary Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
April 23, 2018 - The last day to register to vote in the March 6th Primary Election.
May 11, 2018 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
May 22, 2018 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be received, not postmarked).
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 301 Priest Drive
- Killeen -Killeen Community Center, 2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Civic Center, 601 North Main
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
May 14, 2018 thru May 18, 2018 (Monday - Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm