General Election - November 8, 2016
January 1, 2016 - The first day to apply for a Ballot by Mail for early voting of the November 8th General Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
October 11, 2016 - The last day to register to vote in the November 8th General Election.
October 28, 2016 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
November 8, 2016 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be received, not postmarked).
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 301 Priest Drive
- Killeen -Killeen Community Center, 2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Civic Center, 601 North Main
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
October 24, 2016 thru October 28 (Monday - Friday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 29, 2016 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
October 30, 2016 (Sunday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 31, 2016 thru November 4, 2016 (Monday - Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
November 8, 2016 - ELECTION DAY Voting 7:00 am - 7:00 pm at your precinct polling location.