Primary Runoff Election - May 24, 2016
January 1, 2016 - The first day to apply for a Ballot by Mail for early voting of the May 24th Primary Runoff Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
April 25, 2016 - The last day to register to vote in the May 24th Primary Runoff Election.
May 13, 2016 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
May 24, 2016 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be received, not postmarked).
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 301 Priest Drive
- Killeen - Lions Club Park Senior Center, 1700 E. Stan Schleuter Loop
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Civic Center, 601 North Main
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
May 16, 2016 thru May 20, 2016 (Monday - Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
May 24, 2016 - ELECTION DAY Voting 7:00 am - 7:00 pm at your precinct polling location.