Primary Runoff Election - November 4, 2014
September 5, 2014 - The first day to apply for a Ballot by Mail for early voting of the November 4th General Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
October 6, 2014 - The last day to register to vote in the November 4th, General Election.
October 24, 2014 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
November 4, 2014 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be received, not postmarked).
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 301 Priest Drive
- Killeen - Killeen Community Center, 2201 East Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Civic Center, 601 North Main
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
October 20, 2014 thru October 24, 2014 (Tuesday thru Friday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 25, 2014 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
October 26, 2014 (Sunday) Noon - 5:00 pm
October 27, 2014 thru October 31, 2014 (Monday thru Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
November 4, 2014 - ELECTION DAY Voting 7:00 am - 7:00 pm at your precinct polling location.