Constitutional Election - November 5, 2019
January 1, 2019 - The first day to apply for an Annual Ballot by Mail for early voting of the November 5th Constitutional Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
October 7, 2019 - The last day to register to vote in the November 5th Constitutional Election.
October 25, 2019 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
November 5, 2019 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be received, not postmarked).
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 301 Priest Drive
- Killeen -Killeen Community Center, 2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Civic Center, 601 North Main
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
October 21, 2019 thru October 25, 2019 (Monday - Friday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 26, 2019 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
October 27, 2019 (Sunday) Noon - 5:00 pm
October 28, 2019 thru November 1, 2019 (Monday - Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm