General Election - November 3, 2020
January 1, 2020 - The first day to apply for an Annual Ballot by Mail for early voting of the November 3rd General Election.
Registered voters that fall into one of the four following categories are eligible to vote by mail:
- Individuals 65 years or older
- Will be out of the county on Election Day AND the entire period of early voting
- Confined to jail, but otherwise eligible to vote
Applicants for ballot by mail may submit applications to:
Bell County Elections Department
P.O. Box 1629
Belton, Texas 76513
October 5, 2020 - The last day to register to vote in the November 3rd General Election.
October 23, 2020 - The last day to apply for a Ballot by Mail request (must be received, not postmarked).
November 4, 2020 - Deadline for receiving Ballots by Mail (must be postmarked by election day).
RETURNING A MAIL BALLOT IN PERSON
Those would need to be returned to our office in Belton at:
550 E. 2nd Avenue
Belton, TX 76513
Make sure you have your signed ballot envelope and a form of ID.
Locations and Hours
Early Voting will be conducted in person each weekday at:
- Belton - Bell County Courthouse Annex, 550 East 2nd Ave
- Killeen - Bell County Annex, 304 Priest Drive
- Killeen -Killeen Community Center, 2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
- Temple - Bell County Annex, 205 East Central Ave
- Salado - Salado Church of Christ, 217 North Stagecoach
- Harker Heights - Parks & Recreation Center, 307 Millers Crossing
October 13, 2020 thur October 16, 2020 (Tuesday - Friday) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
October 17, 2020 (Saturday) 7 am to 7 pm
October 18, 2020 (Sunday) Noon to 5 pm
October 19, 2020 thru October 23, 2020 (Monday - Friday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 24, 2020 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
October 25, 2020 (Sunday) 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
October 26, 2020 thru October 30, 2020 (Monday - Friday) 7:00 am - 7:00 pm