Change Address

To change an address on file for child support, you must fill out the Name/Address Change Form. Once you have completed the form, you have three options for getting it to the Child Support Department.

  1. Mail
  2. Fax
  3. Email

If you would like to mail the request into the office, mail the correspondence to:
Joanna Staton
Bell County District Clerk
Attn: Child Support
P.O. Box 909
Belton, TX 76513

We also accept these change requests faxed into the office. Our fax number is 254-933-5292.

If you would like to email the request in, you need to have the ability to scan the form into a PDF document (as it requires a signature). Please be sure to use the subject line, "Address Change" - Email the request to

If you need to contact the Child Support Department to verify if your address change has been received and/or updated, please contact 254-933-5718 or 254-933-5719.