The District Clerk's Office cannot provide any information regarding court dates. This includes setting up court dates or releasing court dates to the public. To establish a court date or to obtain the most current information about an existing court date, contact the appropriate District Court Coordinator.
The following are District Courts that hear civil cases:
- The 27th District Court (NISI cases), Court Coordinator 254-933-5261
- The 146th District Court (Family, Civil Litigation), Court Coordinator 254-933-5247
- The 169th District Court (Family, Civil Litigation, Tax), Court Coordinator 254-933-5265
- The 264th District Court (Family), Court Coordinator 254-933-5245
- The 426th District Court (Family), Court Coordinator 254-933-5246
Click here to see the CIVIL court docket for Bell County District Courts. These schedules are updated multiple times a day. Again, for the most current information, contact the Court Coordinator listed above.