Confidential Reports

Bell County has developed the following section to assist both the general public and attorneys or other agencies dealing with confidential records (such as Adoption/Termination and Child Protective Services).

The general public may find the following areas helpful:

"Guardianship"and "Conservatorship"mean basically the same thing, however, what is important to know is that establishing a guardian for an incapacitated or mentally handicapped person is done through the Bell County, COUNTY CLERK (254-933-5167). Establishing a conservator for a child is done through the Bell County, DISTRICT CLERK (254-933-5197). 

The following links may be useful to attorneys: