Directions and Contact Info
The District Clerk's office is located on the first floor of the Bell County Justice Complex located at 1201 Huey Road in Belton.
Mailing Address: Joanna Staton
Bell County District Clerk
P.O. Box 909
Belton, Texas 76513
From Highway 190, take the 121 exit headed South. Huey road is about 1 mile on the left. From interstate 35, take the 121 exit headed West. 121 will curve back to the North and Huey road will be on the right.
Once you enter the Complex and go through the metal detectors, the District Clerk's Office is to the left (left of the elevators).
Upon entering the District Clerk's Lobby, the windows to the right service Civil cases and the windows on the left service Criminal cases. There is a doorway to the right that leads to a separate room dedicated to Divorce (Pro Se) filings and Civil copy requests.
CHILD SUPPORT WINDOW
The Child Support Window is located to the right of the elevators after you have passed through the metal detectors.
- 254-933-5197 Main (or 1-800-460-2355 ext.5197)
- 254-933-5197 Civil Department
- 254-933-5292 Civil Fax
- 254-933-5198 Civil Copies (including Divorce)
- 254-933-5200 Criminal Department
- 254-933-5199 Criminal Fax
- 254-933-5719 Child Support
- 254-933-5292 Child Support Fax (specify "Child Support" on cover page)
- 254-933-5949 Jury Inquiries
- 254-933-5194 Confidential Records (adoption, termination, CPS, juvenile cases)