There are a number of documents and forms involved with a divorce. The most common of those used in a simple divorce have been outlined below. A divorce that goes beyond what is considered a simple divorce (uncontested, minimal property) would suggest the need for legal counsel and more thorough research.
The following is a list of documents involved in a divorce proceeding. You should seek legal advice from the attorney of your choice before using any legal documents.
- Divorce Petition (uncontested, no children, minimal property)
- Divorce Petition with Children (uncontested, minimal property)
- Waiver of Service
- Divorce Decree (uncontested, no children, minimal property)
- Divorce Decree with Children (uncontested, minimal property)
- BVS Form
- Health Insurance Information Form (divorce with children)
- Medical Support Order (divorce with children)
- Income Withholding Order (divorce with children)
- Bell County Domestic Relations Form (for establishing child support)
- Request for Income Withholding Order (sending the order to an employer)
- Bell County Standing Order Regarding Children, Property, and Conduct of the Parties (effective September 1, 2020)